Do You Want To Learn How To Play Guitar?
If The Answer Is 'Yes', Then We'd Like To Send You Our Popular eBook -
The Ultimate Guide To Playing Guitar - And Some Guitar Lessons - Free of Charge!
Get started today by filling in the form below. These three questions will allow us to send you guitar lessons that are specifically tailored to you.
What You Will Learn:
- The #1 Mistake Most Guitarists Make – And How To Avoid It!
- How To Play Your First 2 Songs In Only 5 days,
- The 25 Things Every Guitarist Should Know,
- Why Practicing 10 Hours a Day Won't Make You a Better Guitarist & What To Do Instead,
- See Page 33 To Grab My Simple Practice Routine So You Know What To Practice,
- Struggle With Barre Chords? Steal My 3 Step System For Mastering Barre Chords With Ease,
- A Sneaky Little Trick You Can Use To Immediately Get Better Sounding Chords,
- 7 Deceptively Easy Songs You Can Play On Guitar (Even If You Only Know 3 – 4 Basic Guitar Chords),
- Learn To Play Chords, Read Tab, Tune Your Guitar & Play Songs,
- Discover The Tricks For Moving From One Chord To Another, Effortlessly and Smoothly (This Will Give You That "pro" Sound),
The Reason We’re Giving This Away For Free…
We regularly sell this book in hard cover format for $24.95 in our shop.
But we believe that if we can give you a free book download that you can read, try on your guitar and see results within a few minutes, that you’ll be far more likely to come back and invest in one of our other guitar training programs. It’s the only way we know of to truly earn your trust.
And even if you don’t decide to invest in our other programs, we want you to still see progress with your guitar and leave you happier, and more knowledgeable about playing the guitar then before you visited this site.
About Guitarist Academy
Here at the Guitarist Academy, we've made it easier to learn guitar at home.
We've been successfully teaching people how to play the guitar from the comfort of their own homes for over three years, have built a successful guitar coaching business, created over a dozen products, have helped tens of thousands of people from around the world to be successful with the guitar, and have a worldwide following of loyal customers.
Our mission is to make learning the guitar easier, and we do whatever it takes to come up with creative solutions to achieve this mission.